- Quality control of game graphics and its compliance with the style of the project;
- Supervising the full cycle of creating game art;
- Giving feedback to the team on assets to help them meet quality standards
- Tracking assets daily through the production pipeline.
- Submitting finished assets according to the pipeline
- Supporting effective work and management of the art team
- Interaction with the project manager, game design and development teams;
- Participation in the creation and development of the artistic style of the project.
- Experience as Art manager/Project Manager/Lead Artist position from 2 years;
- Experience in Gamedev, preferably in slot games;
- Knowledge and possession of modern graphic technologies;
- Portfolio of released game projects;
- Knowledge of the full cycle of game projects development;
- Tracking the market trends of mobile and computer games;
- Good artistic taste, sense of composition, form, lighting and color;
- Developed communication skills.
- Social Package
- Medical care
- Sick Days
- Professional development support
- Family-like atmosphere. You can check it out yourself ;)
- Great career prospects