- Experience in sales from 2 years (preferably iGaming);
- Great communication and diplomatic skills;
- Experience with Linkedin and email campaigns;
- Advanced/Fluent level of English;
- Ability to work autonomy.
- Development of the outbound sales channel;
- Development of current clients;
- Work with incoming leads;
- Work in the CRM system;
- Communicate with clients around the world via mail and video calls;
- Identify customer needs;
- Market analysis;
- Development of new business lines.
- Work on successful gaming products;
- Highly competitive industry which leads to rapid professional growth;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization, and quick decision making;
- 50-75% payment for healthy lifestyle;
- Internal and external education;
- Participation in thematic seminars and conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Medical insurance.