Will be a plus:
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer;
- Linux Debian / Ubuntu at the system administrator level;
- Knowledge of Python, BASH script;
- General understanding of the principles of relational DBMS;
- Previous experience with TeamCity;
- Git / GitLab;
- Zabbix (v5);
- Nginx, php-fpm;
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation.
- Previous experience with Ansible;
- Experience in backup and replication of MySQL and Postgres;
- Experience in setting up CI\CD;
- Building networks based on openVPN;
- Experience with SSH public key storage & management;
- Redis, Memcached, RabbitMQ.
- Participation in the development of web application deployment architecture and its implementation in production;
- Support for project management infrastructure Jira, GitLab, SVN;
- Support and development of DEV infrastructure for C ++ application developers;
- Configuring and optimizing a general monitoring system based on Zabbix;
- Participation in the company's projects at the stages of experiments and pre-production.
- Work on a successful Ukrainian commercial game project;
- Friendly team;
- Lack of bureaucracy;
- Efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv city centre;
- Work with Big Data;
- Development of a large high-load project;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate events.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow