Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with Canvas/WebGL;
- Experience with Pixi.js (preferably) or Cocos.js or Phaser.js or any other renderer framework;
- Knowledge of development concepts, OOP methodologies, object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns;
- Understanding client-server architecture;
- Version control systems (Git/SVN);
- Aspiration to study and to grow as a developer;
- Good communication skills.
- Gaming domain experience;
- Basic knowledge of Spine and Adobe Photoshop;
- Familiarity with Grunt/Gulp/Webpack;
- Experience in debugging and profiling browser applications;
- Basic knowledge of GLSL;
- Experience with WebSockets.
- Develop and support new games using our inner game engine based on Pixi.js;
- Participate in game engine improvement;
- Work with Game/Art and Sound Designers in order to develop high quality gambling games.
- Work on a successful Ukrainian commercial game project;
- Friendly team;
- Lack of bureaucracy;
- Efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Comfortable office in Kyiv city centre;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate events.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow