Game Designer is the most important link in the team, a key to the game development process. The one who creates and controls the level of amusement and involvement in the gameplay, distributes core and meta mechanics, creating a balance of pleasure and conversion. Gameplay, UX, game economy, feature - not a complete list of his competencies. He is able to clearly and concisely explain the purpose and principles of operation of each game component and correctly describe it for a programmer, artist or animator.
- Competent knowledge of the gaming market in slots / casino genre.
- Rich gaming experience, regular monitoring of industry changes
- Understanding the theory of game design
- Understanding the basics of competitive graphics, artistic taste
- Understanding gaming analytics principles, KPI management
- Experience with cognitive distortions
- Understanding the principles of creating a project at different stages (pipeline)
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies
- High communication and presentation skills
As a plus:
- Knowledge of any programming language at the beginner level and understanding of the basic principles of OOP
- The ability to draw at the level of sketches
- Ability to create flowcharts for game algorithms
- Development of new games concept;
- Calculation and adjustment of the game balance (in-game economy and monetization);
- Creation and adjustment of game levels;
- Participation in the development of the concept of game mechanics and their implementation;
- Interaction with the producer, mathematician and members of the development team
Interview process includes test task.