- 2+ years experience as a design team lead in a product company;
- Strong UI / UX skills and good understanding of trends;
- Design systems development experience;
- Requirements definition;
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS principles;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- System thinking;
- Attentiveness to details;
- Strong critical mindset;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong presentation skills.
As a product designer
- Produce design solutions based on hypotheses & user testing results;
- Develop the overall design system and guidelines of the company;
- Perform UX research, user interviews, user testing, product, and competitive analysis to evaluate the best solution for our customers;
- A primary focus is on translating the product vision into requirements and essential design driven by the best UX methodologies and patterns;
- Work closely with the product team to navigate the details of overall product strategy, business goals, and individual project requirements.
As a team lead:
Will be a plus:
- Support and mentor each member of your team;
- Onboard and adapt new designers of all levels;
- Facilitate sprint planning, project reviews, retrospectives;
- Ensure the company processes are followed;
- Assist Product Managers in the grooming product backlog to prepare for a sprint;
- Manage the readiness and quality of the implementation plans;
- Coordinate and get the approval for the created implementation plans from Product Managers;
- Develop design processes, starting from UX research and competitive analysis to creating sophisticated solutions, presenting, and defending them.
- Experience in iGaming / Betting
- You will be working on a commercially successful web product with a team of highly skilled professionals;
- Become an important part of a commercially successful Ukrainian product company;
- Engage in a highly competitive industry which means you have to be the solutions you provide have to be effective, creative and act fast;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision-making;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Internal and external education;
- Friendly team;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Corporate events.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow