Will be a plus:
- Experience in testing of web and/or mobile applications (2+ years);
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and approaches;
- Experience in test documentation creation (check lists, test plan, test cases);
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in using tools — Firebug, Developer tools, Figma, etc.;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, TestRail or similar test management tools;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Excellent communications skills, proactivity;
- Willingness to grow and develop;
- Be well self-organized.
- Experience with version control systems (GIT or others);
- Basic experience in Test Automation;
- Certificate of software testing courses (optional).
- Beginner’s training and mentoring program;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization, and quick decision making;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Medical insurance.
- Manual testing of web and mobile applications;
- Creation of test cases, bug reports and other test documentation;
- Regular testing of existing functionality and new developments within the product;
- Participation in standups, team retrospectives, plannings, etc.;
- Application of all types of manual testing in practice;
- Team work to plan, evaluate and define test objectives and methods that minimize risks in terms of product quality.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow