- Successful experience in IT recruitment, headhunting, and closing different roles;
- Strong background in active recruitment. Excellent knowledge of active search tools;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Able to handle multitasking effectively;
- Results orientation and readiness to take responsibility;
- Ability to work both independently and in team;
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage.
- Provide full-cycle recruitment (ranging from writing a job description to successful employees hiring);
- Search candidates for various tech IT positions (developers, designers, project managers, etc.), and non-tech positions (Finance, Marketing, Operations etc.);
- Active search of candidates, headhunting;
- High-quality HR-interviews and technical pre-screen;
- Сontrol over the timely execution of test tasks;
- Closely collaborate with hiring managers in order to find the best talent;
- Timely provision of feedback to candidates and hiring managers;
- Maintain a talent database.
- Work on successful commercial game products;
- Highly competitive sphere which leads to rapid professional growth;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Internal and external education;
- Participation in thematic seminars and conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- 4 days of remote work per month;
- 50-75% payment for healthy lifestyle;
- Medical insurance.
Middle or Senior IT Recruiter
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected] or fill a form bellow