We are a Ukrainian product tech company operating within the entertainment industry. Our portfolio includes a number of web-based B2C products entertaining thousands of users in Eastern Europe and Tier 1 countries.
We are actively growing and expanding, having successfully launched and scaled a number of new products within the last year. We are currently looking for an experienced product analyst who would proactively help new projects expansion by identifying opportunities in product, marketing and user retention improvements based on product and data insights.
We are looking for a person to strengthen our analytics domain, gain responsibility for data quality improvement, data-driven insights and decision-making and eventually take control over product analytics for one or a number of products.
What are we looking for:
- 2+ years of analytics experience, preferably in a B2C products;
- Strong command of analytical toolkit: cohort/LTV analyses, statistics and regressions, monetization analyses;
- Proficiency in SQL (Google BQuery, PostgreSQL), visualization tools (Power Bi, Tableau), Python;
- Strong skills in web analytics: Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Appsflyer, Hotjar, Yandex Metrika;
- Demonstrated ability to identify, analyze and interpret business growth areas and opportunities;
- Data-based storytelling and data visualization with regard to marketing and product metrics;
- Intermediate written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Technical or business educational background;
- Experience working within Marketing, Strategy or Growth directive;
- Working command of or experience with free-to-play/gaming monetization patterns, KPIs;
- Experience working in iGaming / Betting / Dating / Entertainment / Social gaming industries.
What will you do:
- Perform a wide range of analytical procedures over the company users’ base and behavior with the goal to discover insights for optimizing product economics and/or CAC;
- Constantly search for areas for improvement in the company, provide actionable insights for optimization and growth;
- Conduct ongoing testing over user monetization improvement (developing data-driven hypotheses, A/B testing, change monitoring);
- Engage and drive automatization initiatives within analytics and reporting domain;
- Identify and buildup data visualization and reporting frameworks to enable driving business performance forward;
- Communicate with Product, Payments, Development departments on joint initiatives or improvement implementation to streamline products’ growth.
YOU WOULD LOVE WORKING WITH US, BECAUSE WE:
Take employees healthcare seriously:
- Medical insurance;
- 24 calendar days for vacation;
- Compensation for sick leaves;
- 50-75% of the healthy lifestyle payment.
We inspire thanks to:
- A friendly team of like-minded colleagues who are always ready to help and support in the most difficult times;
- Absence of bureaucracy;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- High competitive salary.
We create comfortable workspace thanks to:
- Effective organization of the work process and quick decision-making;;
- Office format work with the possibility to work 1 day a week remotely: we have a new modern work space with uninterrupted Internet and charging stations, as well as a stylish terrace, resting area where you can distract yourself by playing PS5, table football, darts or just relax in massage chair;
- Convenient location of the office within walking distance of metro - Lybidska or metro Druzhba Narodiv;
- Compensation for corporate lunches.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow