Are you an experienced Project Manager who simply cannot stop if they see a chance to lead, create and develop? It's precisely what NetGame needs. So don't hesitate to check the requirements and message us!
Will be a plus:
- Experience as Project Manager/Delivery Manager from 3 years;
- Understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Experience in managing cross-functional development teams;
- Leadership, communication and reporting skills;
- Systematization and attention to details;
- High level of self-organization and time management.
- Game dev Industry experience
- Managing development process in several teams;
- Supervise several projects in parallel;
- Decompose business requirements into Epics/User Stories;
- Backlog management;
- Maintenance project documentation;
- Project estimation and planning;
- Project control;
- Analysis of possible risks;
- Agile meetings conducting;
- Team coordination.
- Work on successful commercial game products;
- Highly competitive sphere which leads to rapid professional growth;
- Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making;
- Friendly team of professionals;
- Internal and external education;
- Participation in thematic seminars and conferences;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- 4 days of remote work per month;
- 50-75% payment for healthy lifestyle;
- Medical insurance.
Is it about you and exactly for you?
Please, apply us to [email protected]
or fill a form bellow