What We Seek:
- 3+ years of experience in User Interface Design
- 5+ years experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Graphic or Interface design.
- Rock-solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
- You must have a deep appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces for slots machine
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Conceptualize, design and implement multi-platform UX/UI elements for slot machines
- Work with game designers to create and improve user interface and wireframes.
- Work with technical team for content integration
- Work with the Art Director to produce attractive, innovative and intuitive user-interfaces.
- Monitor the quality of assets produced by other graphic/user-interface designers, tutoring and mentoring as required.
- Work with the developers to ensure assets are processed and organized for easy implementation.
Work on successful commercial game products
Highly competitive sphere which leads to rapid professional growth
Lack of bureaucracy, efficient workflow organization and quick decision making.
Friendly team of professionals
Internal and external education
Participation in thematic seminars and conferences
Convenient office location in the city center