Trends are our friends
The gambling industry is always on the move with continual changes and adaptation to the latest gambling trends. The team at NetGame is involved in bringing astonishing slots to life and will continue looking for new patterns in our new online slot releases in 2020 to ensure that we keep up with global trends..
Trends in slot development (2019-2020 years) are incorporated in NetGame`s slots
The fundamental goal of all of NetGame`s slots lies in creating games, using original mathematical models, unique bonus mechanics, and designs with inspiring art which brings to life the atmosphere of a brick and mortar casino.
NetGame Entertainment is a slot studio that not only follows gaming market trends but tries to set them as well.
We are focused on building a diversified gaming portfolio for different markets. We use popular Asian and African themes, Vegas-style and classic graphics, and a variety of fruit themes.
Here are some of the standouts from NetGame that were launched in 2019 and so far in 2020.
- Real casino atmosphere Having more than ten years of expertise in land-based retail gaming, we decided to build slots that remind players of the atmosphere of a real casino. While developing the strategy for NetGame`s art, we landed on the idea of crafting games that bring back the feeling of being in a brick-and-mortar casino. Not leaving the comfort of your couch to get that feeling isn’t the only positive of switching to online, not just for the creators of NetGame but for players themselves. The games are faster-paced and there is a higher chance of winning because of the higher RTP’s built in to online casino games.
- Vertical screen online slot games Vertical screen games are an evolving trend in the online slots industry that were brought over from land-based gambling. They offer players a much higher level of excitement! NetGame is in the progress of making a new slot with that type of screen - B.U.C.K.S. We hope that the vertical screen attracts new players because of its innovative nature. But, we’re happy to use it simply because it enhances the gaming experience across the entire industry!
- Bet on the game - sports betting The hot trend in the iGaming industry has been the addition of sports betting inside of slot games. This evolving technology is gaining its popularity rapidly, and NetGame has already released one game utilizing this fascinating mechanic called MMA Legends, where it is possible to place a bet on a character while playing the regular game. Stay tuned for more updates on trending technology coming to NetGame’s slots!
- Mystery Progressive Jackpot - system bonusing
This trend began several years ago and is no longer cutting-edge. Still, the technique of using a player reward system to feed bonus games and other rewards directly to the slot machine is gaining steam in all corners of the slot world. It goes without saying that progressive slots are some of the most adored slots out there, but I guess we’ll just say it anyway.
Here, at NetGame Entertainment, we have incorporated that feature into ALL of our slots. They also have a unique embedded feature. The 4-tier Mystery Progressive Jackpot tool, which is linked to single or multiple casino operators’ websites, ensures that operators will enjoy all the marketing beneﬁts of players winning on their sites.
Progressive Jackpots are built up by player contributions: the higher the money deposit made and the higher the bet played - the higher the chance to win some big money!
- Away from the classic reels - Cascading games The basic mechanic of the slot machine has been centered around the spinning reel for more than a century. Based on three-reel arrays, game providers upped the ante by producing new games with five-reel arrays, single or multiple paylines, and more. All of those innovations brought about what is now an extremely popular feature, cascading reels. NetGame Entertainment has also incorporated this feature into Cloverstones slot, played out by animation showing crushing stones.
- Playing on the Go The industry shifted between 2018-2020 into making slots with a mobile-first approach. This trend is only going to get more and more popular, and NetGame slots have already been optimized for use on the latest smartphones and tablets.
- Suitable for all countries traffic level By making slots that work with almost any internet connection, we’ve given ourselves the chance to be implemented on operator`s websites all around the globe.
- High resolution of the screen Another trending topic has been on what a player actually sees in game. High-resolution video was added by all the major slot manufacturers. But, now that the era of 4K video has arrived and is widely used for everything from fantastic artwork to remarkable 3D effects, it’s no longer enough to deliver top-flight game mechanics. In 2020, players expect games to look as good as the function. NetGame stands out from the crowd with its impressive art quality; take a look for yourself!
- Cryptocurrency payments Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are slowly becoming part of the world of online casinos, which opens up whole new possibilities. Players can keep their anonymity, pay smaller fees, and enjoy faster processing times by using cryptocurrencies. NetGame Entertainment is also considering this emerging trend when we talk about game providers that could open up new markets and attract more business opportunities, especially when we are talking about Asia.
Slots never remain static and continue to evolve. Even though some of these trends have been around for years, they still have a long way to go in terms of universal adoption. When something is accessible on the market, it doesn't necessarily mean that the trend works for NetGame’s or other company's strategy.
Technology continues to advance and players can expect even more variety when it comes to choosing slot machines. With competition among software developers continually getting more fierce, they must always be on the lookout for new and exciting ways to keep customers coming back for more. The future is bright for the iGaming industry, and NetGame will continue to develop and create market trends and capitalize on the ones that fans love.